Boca Rattan Biscayne Collection Sofa with Fabric Options Description
Boca Rattan's Biscayne Collection offers uniquely styled Rattan Furniture that will either coordinate with existing decor, or be a beautiful starting point for your tropical design. Unlike Bamboo, which is hollow, Rattan is solid and so can be joined by screws. The joints are then leather bound to strengthen them, as well as adding an aesthetic camouflage. All of these elements translate into a fresh and attractive look for this tropical furniture.
Click on a Fabric Swatch above to see a larger image and make your fabric decision easier!
Additional pieces are available for purchase on our site.
The beauty of Rattan furniture is like nothing else. Offering a distinct style, rattan furniture has held a place of honor in homes, hotels and restaurants who favor it for its character and eclectic design.
Boca Rattan is supported by decades of experience in manufacturing some of the finest lines of Rattan furniture available in today's market. Although based in Canada, their factories are located in the Philipppines and Indonesia, where the finest Rattan is available. Boca Rattan is highly committed to providing the highest quality construction possible for all of their furniture designs.
Recommended Regular Care:
- It is recommended that a gentle bi-weekly or monthly cleaning is the best way to protect your furniture and keep it looking its best. Boca Rattan recommends vacuuming with a brush attachment to remove dust. For surface cleaning, dilute a small amount of dishwashing soap in some warm water. Remove excess bubbles from the top of the water, dampen a cloth and gently wipe the furniture's surface without getting the wood too wet. Be sure to get into crevices and grooves with a toothbrush or other small soft brush on a periodic basis.
- Care for stains or other major damage immediately. Use detergent and a cloth to scrub out stains as soon as they occur. For more serious damage, like cracking or splitting of the wood, warmed linseed oil applied to the split will help heal the crack and return lost moisture to the area.
- Rattan can easily be touched up with premium wood stains, gloss lacquers or furniture touch-up pens - all available from your local home improvement centers.
- Additional, placing rubber stoppers underneath the legs of the furniture will prevent unnecessary damage and splitting of the rattan. Always remember that, although it is durable and can handle humidity, Rattan is not meant to be used outdoors! Make sure to keep it inside and preferably out of direct sunlight.
The acceptance of a product return by Boca Rattan will be at their sole discretion and subject to the following terms:
- All return claims MUST be filed within 3 - 5 days after receipt of the merchandise. Copies of the original receiving documents will be required.
- Returns will only be accepted with an official Boca Rattan return authorization. Unauthorized returns will be rejected and returned at the purchaser's (consignee of original purchase) expense.
- Any products that are returned to Boca Rattan without a return authorization will be refused at the receiving dock and returned to the customer collect freight.
- In the event of a pre-approved return resulting from manufacturer defect, consignee must repackage the merchandise in the original packaging. Boca Rattan will arrange for the return transportation.
Find Similar Products by Category
BOCA RATTAN makes every effort to work with suppliers who produce products of the highest quality and craftsmanship. BOCA RATTAN offers a LIMITED warranty to the original purchaser (ie-retailer or wholesaler) that our products are free from manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES TO FRAMES ONLY. If the product fails in accordance with the warranty, BOCA RATTAN may repair or replace the merchandise during the warranty period at its sole discretion. Warranty does not apply to damage due indirectly or directly to negligence, accidents, mis-use, abuse, damage by pets or other or being used for something other than its intended purpose. All claims must be inspected by our factory representative and original proof of purchase must be provided to qualify. If BOCA RATTAN agrees with the damage claim to the wooden frame in most cases we will provide the customer with touch up stain and ask that you perform this minor procedure. If the damage requires the work of a local repair shop, a quote for work from the repair shop on their official invoice must be submitted and approved by us in advance of any repairs being undertaken. If this is not done then the outside repairs are at the customer’s expense. **warranty is void where abuse of the product has been established is void on clearouts, ‘as is’ product or floor models. BOCA RATTAN shall be indemnified and not be held liable for death or injuries to person or property for incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our products.
BOCA RATTAN does NOT offer returns or replacement on any fabric. Climate conditions including heat, light, sunlight and humidity levels within the customer’s environment can affect fabric and could lead to fading, lack of light fastness, stretching, shrinking or possibly other damage. The selection of fabric and its intended use is at the sole discretion and sole risk of the buyer and BOCA RATTAN shall have no liability and offer no warranty for such selections. Buyers are urged to carefully review the type of material, what it is made of, its exposure limitations and the cleaning code associated with their fabric choice and to fully research if this choice will meet their needs and requirements. Foam and cushion filing material will soften and conform to the shape of the users through normal use and this is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Living Room Furniture
Living Room FurnitureLoveseats, Sofas & Futons